Sunday, November 11, 2012

Veterans Day.

The day he got home from Iraq.
First I would like to say THANK YOU to all of the men and women for their service. Especially my husband! Words cannot describe how proud of him I am. It is such a selfless thing to do and I have so much respect and appreciation for them! Growing up I never really knew anyone in the service, but now it seems like everyone and their Uncle are joining. A handful of just my friends from high school have joined.

Chris is almost out of the Army and I couldn't be more happier. He has one more tour to do then when he returns from that he will be done! Some people love the military and can make careers out of it, but I am glad my husband does not want too. He does want to be a Police Officer... Not sure which is worse. I would always support what he does 100% either way.

On another note I am really wishing I was back in Arizona right now! I haven't had to wear winter gear for a year. The winter weather there is beyond perfect! I don't eve think I wore a jacket let alone a sweater more then three times last winter! And let me tell you the nights are cold! I am already ready for summer! Well I have nothing much to say tonight, but its getting late and I have to be up early!






1 comment:

  1. When does he leave? And I'm with you. I don't want Kekoa to make it a career, and neither does Kekoa.

    ReplyDelete